GREAT INTERSHIPS GIVE YOUR FUTURE CAREER A BOOST
- 100% of students do at least one internship
- 25% receive a return job offer
- 90% of graduates employed within 6 months of completing their final exams
- Graduates secured jobs in 70% of Singapore’s key industries*
SUTD HAS AN 11:1 STUDENT TO FACULTY RATIO FOR MORE EFFECTIVE LEARNING.You'll enjoy more personal attention in our undergraduate programme where learning is active and as much a peer-to-peer as a teacher to student experience. A cohort-based, community learning environment also lets you collaborate with like-minded people.
SUTD EMPOWERS YOU TO DESIGN, INNOVATE AND BUILD A BETTER WORLD.SUTD's unique approach to the science of design and design thinking spans the full value chain. You will be trained in all aspects - from conception and development to manufacturing and sustainability. It is all technically grounded design, including products, processes, services and systems. More importantly, you will focus on human-centred solutions, where designers co-create with users.
RIGOROUS AND MULTI-DISCIPLINARY CURRICULUM
- 90% developed by MIT
- Selected electives taught by ZJU and SMU
- Exposure to HASS
- Constant exposure to four pillars
STRONG ENTREPRENEURSHIP CULTURE AND ECOSYSTEMStudents have created start-ups on areas such as:
- Disabling Disabilities
- Creating Wearable Tech
- Nurturing Young Innovators
SUTD MAKES LEARNING FUN THROUGH HANDS-ON EXPERIENCESClasses at SUTD foster collaborative and interactive learning by incorporating activities that range from hands-on demos to designettes and concept quizzes.
> 75% HAVE GLOBAL EXPOSURE
- Summer Programmes (E.g. Berkeley Summer Sessions, Oxford Summer Schools, and more)
- 1-Term Exchange Programmes (E.g. University of Waterloo (Canada), Hanyang University(South Korea), and more)